Relic rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg mille visited the Guidestone?

isn't the world supposed to end now or something?

<@Deathwing> MY GF IS CRAZY, FOR SOME REASON SHES ASKING ME WHAT KIND OF SUSHI SHE SHOULD GET FOR LUNCH AND IM LIKE "WTF HOW WOULD I KNOW SUSHI IS GHEY ONLY RAW MEAT I EAT IS STEAK AND YOU"

Comment

I dont really see what the big deal is,sure i had my hopes up on more info. We got info but not what most people expected. It happens, life goes on etc etc.

The fact that relic gives out different information than i want will not influence wether or not i buy sigma or hw2. What will influence my decision is how i like the demo (or maybe the beta if relic does a public or a closed one where i am in)

Of course it would be nice to have more contact with relic, and it definitely would be a lot better if those contacts would not be announced. (even if that means i will miss 90% of them living in europe). In the end the news will be public and even better, good news where none is expected is a lot better than great news where something different was expected,as we all can see from the latest reactions.

So maybe this is an invitation to relic, it would be nice if you guys popped in more often, maybe just lurk around a bit without saying much. Just the fact that you are visible could boost the morale a lot.

PS: just as jayhawk,it doesnt need to be in the form of relic employee when you come online.
      And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
      The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief grav
      Grav is but a walking shadow, a poor player
      That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
      And then is heard no more: it is a tale
      Told by an swarmer, full of sound and fury,
      Signifying nothing.

26-02-02 on #freelance by Dough

Comment

btw

also nice to see jayhawk in irc. esp #freelance (heh that was a surprise when i came back from dinner and checked the log.)

Comment

Working...
        X