X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need six people before Sunday

if you want to play in a beach tourney.

http://wolf.worldogl.com/main.php

seven players per team. winner gets a dedicated server for a year and a gamecube.

sign here if you wanna play.

That is sweet. Count me in if u want me .
    Do u want us to go ahead and sign up on that site or wait till there are 7 of us.
    "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

omg, im gonna own who ever tries to play me on that map yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

whens the actual tourney? Im only available to play Friday and Saturday nights and even thats debateable =/

PS: time zone= EST

Comment

If you need......

I actually have rtcw but have never installed it. You know I get to grips quite quickly with games, and I am not a fps noob. If you know you're short of people already - then let me know, and I'll learn the b4stard game.

Comment

well, id like to suggest a team if you guys see any of the others to tell them, and that would be:

rekisoldat
            lordrule
            vonmurph
            quar
            event horizon
            disco stu
            reaper

metho and adriko could do it as well, although metho is only a week old player & adriko is kinda hard to track down sometimes. see how we go. ill sign the team up once we know and ill let you know what we gotta do.

or.. i think a number of psa guys are playing as well. i ran into some of them the other day on beach and they seemed ok players. i came up against this devilPSA or something and the laser on my mouse had just stopped working for some reason. i had to strafe around and try and aim by moving my body about without aiming and i had to laugh - popped him a beauty between the eyes which dropped him.. lucky shot. uber & unreal are apparently playing too, although ive never seen them online - dunno what they are like. keep asking people, anyway - this could be great fun.

Comment

we should practice. The whole team. Set a time like next week or something and try to get as many people to show up.

Comment

Yeah!

I'm in. I will keep Sunday free speshully for the Beach. Lets do a voice program with it - TS? GameVoice? I don't mind but it will really help.
                Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

?

Rekz do we all havbe to sign up individually at the site or does the captain do it for the whole team??

ps. What are we called?
                  Shoot first - argue on the forums later

Comment

i wish to play even though i just bought it and reki thinks someone else was me
                    has anyone reserved a slot?

Comment

You can count me in!

Comment

ok we are signed up as RFT.

could everyone go and register as a user at the link above and i shall add you to Team RFT as a co-leader.

im using guidestone as the url to our site.

Comment

signed up as "Event-Horizon" and ready to roll. let me know if I need to do anything else.

Comment

stu, EH, lordrule and reki currently signed up.

RFT foreva!

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                              X