No announcement yet.

Need six people before Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reaps & quar - hurry up guys, places are running out.

over 90 teams have registered for 64 places but there are only 22 with the numbers who have been approved since the weekend. as soon as we have 7, we are approved, but the other teams are filling up fast.

Comment

Sorry about that reki, my internet has been down the past 2 days cause of the power supply to my dsl box went dead. Im signing up right after i post this.

Im signed up know.
      Last edited by Quar; 01-24-2002, 20:53.
      "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

ok cool - everone is signed up =]

im away for the weekend, as is EH - ill be back sunday night & perhaps we can get in a few for training & stuff sometime early next week.

in the mean time - whats your specialty? i know rules is a very good LT & reaps is a good support guy who likes handing out med & ammo packs. the few games ive had with EH, he was a specialty weaps guy - switching between panzerwhore & flamedolt. murph seems to like changing around a bit & i have no idea about stu or quar. my specialty has always been engineer & its what im best at, but i can play any class pretty well except for panzer & flamer.

i think it would be good to nominate offensive/defensive leaders for each game before it starts, who other guys follow. for example, if the map is depot, we would need an LT, med & eng on defense and the same on offense with perhaps a panzerwhore or extra med in support. base would be the same with the two groups splitting up for each radar, beach offensive we would all stick together and defense later in the game would be four war room campers, a couple of venoms/flamers on point in the basement and an LT bunker flag stealer who called in airstrikes to slow them down.

geez.. dunno bout you guys, but ive got so many strats for each map that we could spend months practising shit. i guess simple is good, hop on teamsound and get someone to call the strat & classes before each map. be good to know what you're good at, however. would also be good to hear any ideas regarding how to get ourselves organised before each game.

Comment

It would be good to get some more ppl on the team as alternates in case someone cant make it. Like Murph said he can only play on Friday n Sat., I saw that u can have more the 7 ppl in the clan, just 7 ppl in the tourny though.
          "Enemies can be your weapons or your shield. Simply show them which they are."-The Teachings of Zho

Comment

yes, as Quar said, I'm limited to Friday and Saturday.

We should get organized as far as team strats.

BTW: We should try to work a way around my hearing problem. Teamsound or R Wilco is impossible for me =/

And yes, I do switch classes as per the need of the team. If we are short in medics, Ill go medic. If we are short in LT, ill go LT, even tho Im not very experienced as a Leuitenant. If I had to call a best class, it would be engineer however. I like them 8 grenades

PS: Before games, we can all link up on IRC like 30 minutes beforehand and discuss what we can do on whatever map we are doing.

PPS: Are we gonna know beforehand what map we are playing on?

Comment

ONO, frist map to be played is mp_beach hehe, gg

Comment

Finally got rtcw

so if you need a backup player (i did register at the site) or just wanna team up just call me or slap me with fish on irc.
                And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
                The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief grav
                Grav is but a walking shadow, a poor player
                That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
                And then is heard no more: it is a tale
                Told by an swarmer, full of sound and fury,
                Signifying nothing.

26-02-02 on #freelance by Dough

Comment

Is it possible to play with the demo? proberly not. I have been thinking about buying this game for some time though..

I have been playing alittle RTCW and Tribes2 over the past 3-4month. Im new to FPS but i found this actual fun. Im into Medic,Veldom and LT... I know MaXPSA have been playing CS and RTCW for quite a while now as a Medics im sure he can keep up with the opponent.

One question is it possible to sign up a second team. If you count some of the PSA guys in it will be possible to create a second HW/RTCW team.

/LukeDAB

Comment

We are approved to play now. Also they have up the team count to 128 teams total.

Comment

Working...
                    X